Sunday 17 February 2008

A whole new Relto?

The ringing in my ears has stopped.

When I joined the Cavern Skydivers, I became linked out to a whole new Relto. Everything is gone from here - the island is bare with only one pillar and there are none of my favourite pieces from the Relto pages I had collected.

Hastily, I checked my Relto book at my side. Pulling the book from my hip, I noticed that it felt a little thinner then it had been and sure enough, there was only one page inside- the linking page.

I now had to start again. At least I still had my KI.

Except I didn't.

I had been so caught up by my bare Relto island and examining the Relto book that I had failed to notice that my KI had gone.

Who had done this to me? Was it Yeesha? The Bahro?

I don't know and probably never will.

Slowly, I realised that I now had a unique opportunity. I could return home and pack a small bag with a video camera, normal camera, compass, notebook and a few other bits and pieces that I could take with me on my journey. I had worked my way around the Ages once already and could do so again but this time, I would be prepared...

No comments: